Saturday, August 17, 2013

Fatty, seashells and no readers

Dear reader, 

not much has happened since my last post. My allergy, on the other hand, has returned. A real bummer. 
I'm trying not to think about it. But don't worry! When I'm not downing myself in sorrow about allergy, I worry about my weight. It really has become a big problem. I am not fat nor am I thin. I used to be thin, 6 months ago... and then I started eating as much as an old truck consumes oil. My creativity with metaphores amazes me.

I amused myselfthis afternoon by colouring seashells and drawing models in swimsuits. I have to admit, I'm not that bad. I often wish I had more talent in drawing. I have so many ideas about clothes but I can't draw them. Another bummer. 

My blog isn't getting many viewers and I am fully aware as why. I don't know how to advertise it. It's as if my mind is incapable of forming a way of copying and pasting my blog onto other pages. I know there are numerous ways but it doesn't feel right. You must think that's pretty stupid and heck, I agree but still ,it would bring me happiness if I'd get a few more people reading what I write. 



No comments:

Post a Comment