Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Haircuts, hearts and blissfull mornings

Dear reader, 

today has been a blissfully pleasant morning. Having ate a banana a drank a litre of tea I feel fulfilled and ready to take on the sea. Daddy just bought a new underwater camera , sooooo.... get ready! ... Obviously I don't mean you , cause that would be just plain weird. 

Maybe my life is even taking a turn for the better. I visited my we<3it page today and noticed I have 81 followers. I really do feel loved. I don't know how other we<3-ers take this hearts they get but I really do take them seriously and I believe I am receiving love from those people. Maybe that sounds just a bit weird. 

Beyonce cut her hair? Gurl, I have been letting my hair grow for the past two years hoping it would grow so I could actually look for once in my life girly and you just cut it off just like that! People do have their rights and bla bla bla but your hair was gorgeous and I'm sure there are a lot of other people who would agree with me when I say you will most probably regret this decision, even though it was done for a good deed. You have tons of money, I'm sure you could have donated that instead of your hair. Anyway, who am I to judge? 


No comments:

Post a Comment