Sunday, August 4, 2013

Optimist, realist and pessimist, a whole lot of monkey

Dear reader, 
My allergy has returned and I can't say it has been selfish. In fact, it has been very selfless. 

Not only do I have marks and redness on my hands, but also on my legs and neck. I got my injection yesterday. I can't say it didn't help but it isn't sunshine either. What can I say? It is troublesome. I don't know how to help myself anymore. I am on a diet, I put my cream BELOBAZA at least 10 times a day and I take my aerius pills every day. So, what am I doing wrong? It's a question I have noticed a lot of sick people ask.

There was a time when I was in my adventurous and smarty pants period. I watched a lot of videos posted by other people that suffer from atopic dermatitis as well. It was quite interesting but painfully morbid as well. No one seemed to have the answer. Each and every one of those people used a different type of cream and had their own diets planned. I'd hate to be a pessismist. NO. I want to be a optimist. And a really good and light hearted one at that. And getting better surely involves more happier times than I am having now. 

Anyway, if anybody is reading this - what do you think, what's the best choice : optimist, realist or pessimist? 



No comments:

Post a Comment