Friday, August 9, 2013

The sea is a monster of mine

Dear reader, 

don't you just love summer? Yesterday I spent most of my day in the sea looking for shells. I actually felt like a mermaid. But the sea, the bitch, increased my allergy troubles. Contrary to popular belief that sea water is healthy for skin, it turns out it isn't - in my case. I swear to God something isn't alright with me. I wouldn't be surprised if mom and daddy came up to me one day and told me they found me in a mini baby spaceship in the middle of nowhere. I seriously wouldn't.


Because of my adventurous side yesterday, today was spent sitting at home watching serials and making pancakes. For a while I even listened to music and danced around my house. I'm pretty proud of some of my moves... that I will never show to anyone. Anyway, that doesn't really matter anymore since I stupidly left my window open and seeing as karma isn't very fond of me, it turns out there was a little kid watching me the whole time. That little kid is currently living in the apartment above mine. Obviously, the revelation of being watched had me shocked for a good few seconds. By then, he was gone. I just pray he doesn't tell his parents that I'm a tad bit weird.... and that he doesn't steal my moves. That would be a bummer.

Anyway, that's all for today. I have to go watch my serials now!


No comments:

Post a Comment