Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Atopic dermatitis and neurodermatitis, my dragons

Dear whoever is reading this, 
I started this blog with the intention of writing stuff about my sickness. It's called atopic dermatitis. Not only do I suffer from this skin disease, but I also have neurodermatitis.
For those of you that do not know what either of this sicknesses is, let me explain. Atopic dermatitis/eczema is a relapsing skin disorder. The skin of the said person that suffers from this sickness is abnormally reactive to food, environmental allergens and other types of products. This then leads to immense itchiness , redness , dry and rough skin. All in all, not pleasant for the eye. AND neurodermatitis is mostly dry skin.
Anyway, It can be a real nuisance having these two and my real reason for starting this blog is to share my "experiences" with other people suffering from the same thing.

Ok.Now I just sound morbid and boring. I don't want you to think that this is some boring old blog where a girl just writes about this one sickness that she has. NO. I want to socialize, joke, chat. 
So, dear reader, I hope you liked my small and very not special introduction and I hope you found it interesting enough to read my further posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment